Spring is our favorite season of the year because it’s a season of growth. It’s the perfect time to re-group, re-prioritize, and revitalize the life you are living. Take stock of your daily routine and see how you can improve this spring with these Original G·E·M·S Life practices!
START. COMMIT. KEEP GROWING. JUMP INTO ORIGINAL G·E·M·S LIFE!
Spring Into Personal Growth!
Great for the mind, body and soul, an Original G·E·M·S Life spring clean is just what the doctor ordered. By committing to one practice in each category (Gratitude, Eat Clean, Move, and Shine) you’ll set off a chain reaction of transformation and Shine Brighter in all areas of your life. But the growth doesn’t stop there. Add in more practices as you go, and watch the transformation begin!
12 Original G·E·M·S Life Practices to #SpringClean Your Routine
G R A T I T U D E
- REFLECT & RESET. There is SO much to be grateful for–this spring especially. To get into a gratitude mindset, take stock of your mental state as we bid adieu to winter. What have you accomplished last season you’re proud of? What things would you like to change? What are your hopes for the new season?
- CUT OUT NEGATIVE THOUGHTS. STOP putting energy into negative chatter. Remember: You attract what you put out into the universe. You are love. You are light. Repeat this mantra daily.
- KEEP JOURNALING! Our Day in the Life of a GEM Journal is the perfect tool to continue your daily gratitude journal. Start each day by listing 3 things you are grateful for. You’ll be amazed at how many wonderful things you will think of.
E A T C L E A N
- ADD IN SPRING GREENS! Detox daily by eating our Dandelion Salad or Kale Salad for lunch. Our MVP soup is also something you can (and should!) drink every day. It adds five servings of sparkle-inducing veggies into your day! Plus, these super-green foods are supportive of your liver, the major organ responsible for filtering toxins from your body. Order online now!
- ORGANIC SEASONAL STAPLES. Spring is a great time to shop the farmers market for produce. Support our local organic farmer by visiting these Dallas Farmers Market vendors, Lakewood’s Good Local Markets, or all-organic Bonton Farms in South Dallas to stock up on in-season organic produce like bok choy, strawberries, chard, and red and golden beets.
- DRINK GREEN JUICE DAILY. Do not underestimate the power of daily green juice. On an empty stomach, it is a straight shot of goodness into your bloodstream. The phytonutrients in green juice boost metabolism, help clear skin, reduce bloating, and balance blood sugars. EAT CLEAN practice complete!
M O V E
- GET IN THE GARDEN. Wanting to grow your own herb garden this year (or maybe a succulent garden for those not-so-green-thumbed GEMs)? Either way, spend at least 15 minutes each day working in the outdoors. An easy, productive way to stay active and get your daily MOVE practice in!
- BIKE RIDES. Great for getting the whole family up, out, and moving together. We love hitting up the Katy Trail on our family rides!
- DAILY SUN SALUTATIONS! The perfect way to greet the day, Sun Salutations, or Surya Namaskar, is a series of postures that strengthens and aligns the entire body. Try this quick 10-minute method every morning to set the tone for your day and to check off your daily MOVE practice!
S H I N E
- DRINK YOUR ALLERGY SHOT! Spring is not so great for our allergies. But our Allergy Mix and Allergy Shots can help quell your pesky seasonal sniffles and sneezing, and are loaded with potent anti-inflammatory compounds including Elderberry, tart cherry, ginger, and ACV. Daily SHINE practice = done!
- REGULATE YOUR SLEEP. It may be tempting to stay up later than usual now that the days are getting longer, but remember that restorative, blissful sleep is oh-so-critical to your health and well-being. Get a full 8 hours each night for optimum SHINE!
- SUPPLEMENT YOUR WAY TO SHINE. Optimal brain function? Stronger immune system? Better overall health? Check, check, triple-check. Supplements help your body replenish the necessary amount of dietary nutrients it needs every day, giving it the turbo boost it needs to stay healthy and strong. But beware; all supplements aren’t created equal. Check out these six GEM-approved supplements to keep you Shining Bright!
What better time than spring to start your very own Original G·E·M·S Life? Begin today with these practices designed to help you on a path toward healthier, happier living.
And if you miss a day, don’t stress — just get back on the disco train and start again. The goal is growth, positivity, and setting your intention to Shine Brighter in all areas of your life.
Need More Inspiration?
Check out our Original G·E·M·S Life showcase page for more easy-to-start, easy-to-follow practices to help you kickstart your Original G·E·M·S Life. Let us know what practices you love, and share your ideas for other practices on our social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook!