Here’s our hot take, GEMs; Living an #HonestlyOrganic lifestyle means choosing only the BEST for your body. No pesticides, no GMOs, no kidding.
Being conscious of where our food comes from offers long-term benefits for both body and mind. When you choose organic, you unleash the superpowers of clean, whole foods that produce a positive environment on our insides AND on our earth.
We’re committed to providing you with Honestly Organic ingredients to help you on your path toward healthier living. Here’s the lowdown on each of our ingredients inside The GEM.
THE HEALTHY SCOOP ON OUR HONESTLY ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Almonds: A good source of manganese and copper, and high in health-promoting fats associated with reduced risk of heart disease.
- Apples: High in Vitamin C, antioxidants, and soluble fiber. An apple a day…
- Bananas: Rich in Vitamin B6 and C, plus a good source of fiber, magnesium and potassium. They make our GEM smoothies super rich and creamy!
- Beets: supports healing and detoxification of the liver and kidneys, and helps stimulate the lymph system, flushing out fatty deposits.
- Blueberries: An incredible antioxidant cancer-fighting, cardiovascular health-promoting super fruit.
- Carrots: High in vitamin A, offering optimal immune support and healing properties. stimulates a fat-flushing reaction in your system.
- Cashews: Great source for healthy dairy alternative, provides a wide array of health benefits and is high in B vitamins, magnesium and copper.
- Cayenne: This anti-inflammatory spice stimulates circulation, increases metabolism and neutralizes acidity in the body,
- Celery: This anti-inflammatory heals the gut, purifies the blood, strengthens the bones, and lowers blood pressure.
- Chia Seeds: high in iron, calcium, antioxidants and omega-3s.
- Chlorophyll: Boosts the immune system, cleanses the digestive tract, the liver and the blood. Found in all leafy greens. An amazing natural defense against the effects of stress.
- Cinnamon: Regulates the body’s blood sugar levels, and rich in trace minerals, iron, calcium, and quality dietary fiber.
- Cucumber: A natural diuretic that aids in kidney, liver and pancreatic detoxification, helps regulate blood pressure. Incredibly alkalizing!
- Coconut Butter: Contains healthy, healing, MCT fats–considered a rare and important building block of every cell in the human body. Boosts immunity, kills bacteria and viruses, protects against cancer, heart disease and promotes calcium absorption. Great for skin radiance.
- Dates: High in fiber, Vitamin A, magnesium, and antioxidants.
- Ginger: aids digestion and circulation while reducing inflammation and nausea. It is the ultimate ally in fighting nasty cold and flu symptoms. Also considered to have anti-cancer properties.
- Hemp: rich in protein and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins A, E, B-12 and folic acid, and is rich in magnesium, potassium, iron and magnesium.
- Kale: contains more readily absorbed calcium than milk. Rich in lutein and beta-carotene, major anti-cancer phytochemicals playing a role against cancer, heart disease, and certain age-related chronic diseases. The detox benefits of chlorophyll alone make this one of the MVPs of kale nutrients.
- Lemon: stimulates the digestive system, purifies the liver and clears out toxins. a natural antiseptic—clearing bad bacteria out of the system. Incredibly alkalizing.
- Maca: Nutritionally dense super-food rich in B vitamins (energy),Beneficial for hormonal problems including PMS, menopause, and hot flashes. Best known for improving libido and sexual function, especially in men. For this reason, it’s earned the nickname “nature’s Viagra.”
- Mango: Rich in dietary fiber, potassium and antioxidant compounds, and has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
- Maple Syrup: contains 54 different antioxidants.
- Orange: rich in Vitamin C, plus plenty of fiber!
- Pomegranate: rich phytochemicals that fight certain cancers
- Sea Salt: Naturally alkalizing with many essential trace minerals your body needs.
- Spinach: This chlorophyll-rich green is loaded with Calcium, Lutein, Folic Acid, Vitamin K and Iron. Spinach is also rich in Vitamin C, fiber and carotenoids. Spinach is a nutritional powerhouse.
- Turmeric: Fights infection, reduces joint inflammation, and treats digestive problems like bloating and gas. Also provides super protection against breast, prostate, skin and colon cancer.
Living an #HonestlyOrganic lifestyle means choosing only the BEST for your body. No pesticides, no GMOs, no kidding. Going organic is your best weapon against disease, and the key to living a healthier, happier life. We’re living proof! Questions about our ingredients? Come visit today!