Be a GEM. Drink your juice.
Juicing at The GEM is the most potent way to deliver nature’s nutrients to your body. The GEM uses only the freshest organic ingredients in every juice we make, pressed fresh every day. The goodness of fresh juice is absorbed immediately into your system with maximum efficiency without the need to break down and digest bulkier components (you know, those things that make you feel weighed down after you eat). With juice, your body can assimilate these brilliant juice nutrients in a matter of minutes rather than hours, giving you a power shot straight to the system and a host of benefits.
- Best way to get daily recommended fruits & vegetables
- Straight shot to the system of vitamins, phytonutrients, & enzymes–exactly as your body wants them
- Aids in the removal of toxins stored in your fat cells, liver, kidneys. See ya toxic weight!
- WEIGHT LOSS, with reduced cravings
- Promotes an alkaline system (diseases thrive in an acidic system)
- Clears the mind and balances mood (read: makes you happy!)
- Improves complexion and makes your eyes bright (GIVES YOU THAT GLOW)
- Increased ENERGY! It’s the real energy drink!
- Overall Improved Health
- Did we mention it really does make you happy and glow? We mean it!
By daily dosing at The Gem, you provide your body with a high dose of naturally-derived nutrients that boosts your health, promotes immunity, and keeps you well-protected against toxins and disease. The added bonus? Bright shiny eyes and clearer, more vibrant skin. Here at The GEM, we call that GLOW.
The Detox factor
Juice Cleanses are an excellent way to detox the safe, vibrant way. Choosing a one-day or three-day GEM Cleanse program further promotes the elimination of stored toxins in the body—giving your system a well-deserved rest while still being fed clean, potent micro-nutrients. Read more about how the GEM Juice Cleanse programs give you the GLOW here.
Juice or Smoothie?
GEM smoothies are an exceptional way to nourish the body. Ours are made with only the freshest organic fruits and vegetables with added goodness and proteins such as organic Chia seeds, raw AMAZING MEAL protein, house-made cashew milk or maca. Unlike juices, smoothie ingredients are blended and contain insoluble fiber. (Fiber is an essential, all-too-often lacking ingredient in our diet. Why? Because it not only keeps our insides moving, it helps your digestive system maintain the right levels of good bacteria and aids liver function).
So when considering whether to choose a smoothie or a juice, think of it like this: smoothies contain fiber and usually protein as well, making them a great choice for a meal. Juice can act as first course or a swift shot of energy when you need a kick. You need both!